- 150g buckwheat
- 2tsp ras el hanout
- 2tbsp olive oil, plus 2tbsp extra to drizzle
- 2 carrots, julienned or grated
- 2 oranges, peeled, pith removed and sliced into circles
- Large bunch fresh flatleaf parsley, leaves picked
- Small bunch fresh dill, fronds picked
- Handful fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 pomegranate, seeds bashed out
- In a saucepan, cover the buckwheat with 400ml water and bring to the boil, then simmer for 5–8 min until most of the water has been absorbed. Drain the buckwheat in a sieve and rinse with cold water, then drain again. Tip the buckwheat into a bowl and mix in the ras el hanout, oil and some freshly ground black pepper. Mix in the carrots and oranges.
- Put the parsley leaves on to a serving platter, then mix through with the buckwheat. Scatter with the dill, mint and pomegranate seeds and give another mix before serving. Add a light drizzle of olive oil to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
309 5g 12.3g 1.7g 6.7g 15.1g 0.2g 78mg 47.5g 2.3mg