- 150g brown rice pasta
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 200g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 2tbsp natural yogurt (Ella uses coconut yogurt)
- Handful spinach leaves
- Handful fresh basil leaves
- Handful fresh sage, chopped
- Juice 1 lemon
- Cook the pasta in a pan of boiling water for 8–10 min, or according to the pack instructions, until tender, then drain.
- Meanwhile, put your onion and garlic in a large panand drizzle with the olive oil. Pan-fry for 8–10 min until golden, then add the mushrooms and fry for 5–10 more min.
- Stir the mushroom and onion mix through the drained pasta with the yogurt, spinach, basil, sage, lemon juice and freshly ground black pepper. Serve and enjoy!
Find more of Ella’s tasty recipes at deliciouslyella.com.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
418 10.3g 11g 3.5g 6g 7.5g 0.1g 152mg 65g 1.1mg