- 600g sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1cm slices
- 450g parsnips, cut into quarters
- Cooking oil spray
- 200g button mushrooms, halved
- 4 x 150g sirloin steaks, trimmed
- 2tsp curry powder
- 80g fruit chutney
- 1tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 320g spinach, steamed, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7. Put the sweet potatoes and parsnips on a large baking tray lined with baking paper and spray with a little oil. Bake for 10 min, then add the mushrooms to the tray and return to the oven for a further 15 min or until the parsnips are crisp.
- Meanwhile, put a large frying pan over a high heat. Spray the steaks with a little oil, then cook for 3 min on each side.
- In a small bowl, combine the curry powder, chutney, Worcestershire sauce and 2tbsp water, then add to the frying pan. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 4–5 min for medium steaks, or until cooked to your liking.
- Divide the steaks among 4 plates then top with the sauce. Serve with the roasted veg and steamed spinach.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
464 42.1g 9.9g 3.5g 15.3g 25.2g 0.9g 245mg 55.3g 7.6mg