- 600g new potatoes in their skins, halved
- 1tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 x 125g pork loin steaks, fat trimmed
- 1tsp olive oil
- 2tbsp chopped fresh flatleaf parsley leaves
- 100ml dry white wine or sherry
- 100g unsweetened apple sauce
- 320g green beans and 320g broccoli, steamed, to serve
- Steam the new potatoes for 12–15 min until tender.
- Meanwhile, spread the mustard over the pork steaks. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan, then fry the pork over a medium-high heat for 3–4 min on each side until cooked through.
- Lay the chopped parsley in a thin layer on a clean board. Remove the pork steaks from the heat and put them on top of the parsley, pressing down so it sticks. Turn the steaks over, then cover with foil and leave to rest for 5 min.
- While the pork rests, add the wine or sherry to the frying pan and boil rapidly for 2–3 min. Add the apple sauce to warm through.
- Serve the pork steaks with the warm apple sauce, potatoes and steamed veg, sprinkled with ground black pepper.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
346 36g 6.9g 2g 7.6g 9.6g 0.5g 99mg 32.9g 4mg