- Cooking oil spray
- 400g butternut squash or pumpkin, peeled, thinly sliced into wedges
- 4 small chicken breasts, flattened slightly
- 4tbsp dukkah
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 160g wholegrain couscous
- 1tsp very low salt vegetable stock powder
- 350g mixed baby tomatoes, chopped
- 150g baby spinach
- 150g reduced-fat tzatziki
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and set over a medium-high heat. Add the squash or pumpkin, cover the pan loosely with foil, then cook for 8–10 min, turning once, until charred and tender. Set aside on a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Sprinkle the chicken evenly with the dukkah. Add the olive oil to the frying pan and set over a medium-high heat. Cook the chicken for 5 min on each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a board, then thickly slice.
- While the chicken is cooking, put the couscous in a medium heatproof bowl with the stock powder and 350ml freshly boiled water. Cover and stand for 5 min or until the water has been absorbed. Fluff up the grains with a fork, then add the chopped tomatoes and spinach and stir gently to combine.
- Serve the chicken on the couscous salad, topped with the tzatziki, with the squash or pumpkin on the side.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
446kcal 40.4g 8.7g 3.2g 9.9g 9.8g 0.9g 117mg 46.6g 3mg