- 2tbsp dukkah spice mix (see tip)
- 680g frozen or fresh firm white fish fillets, thawed if frozen
- 500g sweet potato, scrubbed and cut into thin wedges
- Cooking oil spray
- 150g rocket
- 1 large carrot, peeled into thin ribbons
- 2tbsp shaved parmesan
- 1–2tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Sprinkle the dukkah over the fish fillets, then put them in one of the baking trays and set aside.
- Put the sweet potato wedges into the second baking tray, spray with oil and bake for 30 min or until golden and tender. Add the tray of fish to the oven for the last 10–15 min of the cooking time (the exact time will depend on the thickness of the fish) and bake until cooked.
- Put the rocket, carrot and parmesan in a salad bowl. Add the vinegar and toss to combine.
- Divide the fish, sweet potato wedges and salad among 4 plates and serve with the lemon wedges.
TIP: You can make your own dukkah by mixing 4tsp sesame seeds with 2tsp ras el hanout (Moroccan spice mix).
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
291kcal 34.7g 3.5g 1.1g 7.6g 10.5g 0.7g 170mg 31.5g 1.8mg