User Review( votes)
- 5 large eggs (see tips)
- 500g turkey thigh mince
- Pinch chilli powder
- 50g fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs (see tips)
- ½ x 25g bunch coriander, leaves finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 50g tub dukkah
- Spray olive oil
- 300g baby potatoes, quartered
- 350g frozen peas
- 125g baby spinach
- 3 celery stalks, sliced
- 2 baby gherkins, chopped
- 100g reduced-fat natural yogurt
- 1tbsp lemon juice, plus extra wedges to serve
- Put 4 of the eggs in a pan of boiling water and cook for 8 min. Drain, refresh under cold water, then peel.
- Heat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Combine the mince, chilli, remaining egg, breadcrumbs, half the coriander and the garlic in a large bowl. Sprinkle the dukkah over a plate. Divide the mince mixture into 4 equal portions and, using damp hands, shape a portion of mince around each boiled egg to enclose. Roll in the dukkah to lightly coat. Transfer to the prepared tray and spray with oil. Bake for 35 min.
- Meanwhile, boil the potatoes in a small pan for 10 min or until tender, then add the peas and continue to cook for 3 min. Drain and refresh under cold water, then drain again. Put the potatoes and peas in a large bowl with the remaining coriander, celery and gherkins and a few spinach leaves. Whisk the yogurt in a small bowl with the lemon juice and season with black pepper. Add the yogurt dressing to the potato salad and toss to combine.
- Serve the scotch eggs with the lemon wedges,
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
458 46g 14g 4.1g 11g 8.5g 1g 180mg 30g 5.3mg