50g ground almonds
2tsp baking powder
2tbsp plain flour
100g pitted prunes, finely chopped
2tbsp cocoa powder, plus extra to serve
90g Natvia granulated stevia
125ml skimmed milk
1tbsp olive oil
1tsp vanilla extract
250g low-fat greek-style yogurt and 200g frozen raspberries, thawed, to serve
- Heat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4. Spray 6 x 125g ramekins with oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the almonds, baking powder, flour, prunes, half the cocoa and half the stevia. In another bowl, combine the egg, milk, oil and vanilla extract. Stir the wet mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the ramekins. In a cup, combine the remaining cocoa and stevia, then sprinkle it over the top of the ramekins.
- Boil a kettle. Over the back of a large metal spoon, slowly pour 2tbsp boiling water evenly over each pudding.
- Put the puddings on an oven tray and bake for 20 min until cooked through, but still squidgy. Serve garnished with
a dollop of yogurt, a few raspberries and an extra sprinkle of cocoa powder.