- Spray oil
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 8 asparagus spears, ends trimmed
- 2 small courgettes, thinly sliced
- 100g frozen peas, thawed
- 100g baby spinach or rocket
- 150g reduced-fat cottage cheese, mashed
- 4 large eggs, beaten with 3tbsp water
- 2tbsp parmesan-style vegetarian cheese, grated
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved if large
- Fresh oregano or thyme, to garnish (optional)
- Spray a frying pan with oil and set over a medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring, for 3–4 min. Add the asparagus and courgettes and cook for 2 more min. Add the peas and spinach or rocket and cook until wilted. Remove from the heat and stir through the cottage cheese. Set aside.
- Spray a small frying pan with oil and set over a high heat. Pour 2–3tbsp of the egg mixture into the pan and tip it to make a thin omelette. Cook for 30 sec to 1 min until set, then remove from the pan and set aside. Repeat with the remaining mixture to make 6 omelettes.
- Put 1 omelette in a baking dish and spoon over a sixth of the veg mixture. Roll gently to make a cannelloni. Repeat with the remaining omelettes and mixture. Arrange in the dish, sprinkle with the grated cheese and scatter over the tomatoes.
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Bake the cannelloni for 15 min until the cheese is golden and the tomatoes are soft. Serve garnished with the herbs, if using.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
399kcal 36g 19g 6.7g 7.8g 12g 1.1g 403mg 15g 5.8mg