- 600g sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 2cm chunks
- Cooking oil spray
- 200g green beans
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 x 400g tins brown lentils in water, drained
- ½ avocado, peeled and diced
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1½tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2tsp runny honey
- 8 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6 and line a large baking tray with baking paper. Arrange the sweet potatoes on the tray in a single layer, then spray with a little oil. Roast for 25 min or until golden and tender, then set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, blanch the beans in a pan of boiling water for 1–2 min until tender. Drain, then refresh under cold water.
- Put the sweet potatoes, green beans, tomatoes, lentils and avocado in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar and honey, then season with ground black pepper. Add to the salad and toss to combine.
- Put the eggs in a large pan of cold water and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 4 min for soft boiled – or longer if you prefer the yolks hard. Drain, remove the shells, then cut each egg in half.
- To serve, divide the salad among 4 bowls and top each with 4 egg halves.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
498 24.8g 22g 5.7g 13.7g 15.6g 0.6g 154mg 52.1g 7.8mg