- Cooking oil spray
- 100g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 60g curly kale, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices wholegrain bread
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil and set over a medium-high heat. When hot, add the mushrooms and fry for 5 min. Add the garlic and kale along with 1tbsp water, then cook for another 2 min or until wilted. Remove to a warmed bowl and cover to keep warm.
- Wipe the pan clean, then spray again with oil and fry the eggs to your liking. Meanwhile, toast the bread.
- Spoon some mushroom and kale mixture over each piece of toast, then put a fried egg on top. Serve sprinkled with black pepper.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
212 13.3g 9.4g 2.3g 4.1g 1.7g 0.7g 160mg 19.7g 2.7mg