- 12 portobello mushrooms
- Spray olive oil 2tsp dukkah
- 8 lean beef minute steaks (about 50g each)
- 4 eggs (at room temperature)
- 4 slices seeded sourdough, toasted
- 4 tomatoes, sliced lengthways
- 100g baby rocket
- 4tbsp radish microgreens or salad cress
- 4 heaped tbsp tomato chutney, to serve
- Spray the mushrooms on both sides with olive oil and sprinkle the undersides with dukkah. Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and put over a medium heat. Add the mushrooms, tops down, and cook for 3–4 min, then turn and cook for another 1 min or until tender. Remove from the pan, set aside and keep warm.
- Season the steaks with black pepper. Spray the same pan with oil and set over a medium-high heat. Fry the steaks for 1 min on each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate, cover and set aside. Spray the pan with more oil, then fry the eggs for 2–3 min until cooked to your liking.
- Put 1 slice of sourdough toast on each serving plate. Top each with 2 minute steaks, 3 mushrooms, tomato slices, rocket leaves and a fried egg. Season with black pepper. Top with the radish microgreens or salad cress and serve with the chutney on the side.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
375 38.1g 10.9g 3.7g 5.2g 10.1g 1.1g 189mg 28.6g 4.4mg