- 150g dry falafel mix (we used Al’Fez, available from Tesco, Waitrose and Ocado)
- Cooking oil spray
- 4 wholemeal tortillas
- ½ iceberg lettuce, leaves separated
- 4 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- ½ red onion, sliced
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 4tbsp low-fat natural yogurt
- Make the falafel according to the pack instructions, then set aside for 5 min.
- Use 2 teaspoons to shape the falafel mix into rough balls. Heat a little spray oil in a large heavy-based frying pan, then add the falafel balls to the pan and cook over a medium heat for 2–3 min on each side. Set aside.
- Put the tortillas on serving plates, then top with the lettuce and the tomato, onion and avocado slices. Add the falafel balls and the yogurt, then roll up and serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
337 10g 15g 3.2g 8.2g 10.1g 2.3g 142mg 41.9g 3.2mg