- Cooking oil spray
- 5 large filo pastry sheets, at room temperature (we used Jus-Rol)
- 500g leftover roasted vegetables (eg red pepper, squash, onion, broccoli), or frozen chargrilled veg, thawed
- 100g frozen spinach, thawed and excess moisture squeezed out
- 6 eggs
- 4tbsp skimmed milk
- 50g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- 100g mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Heat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas 5. Spray a 23cm diameter tart tin with oil.
- Spray each sheet of filo pastry with oil, then fold in half and spray the top with oil. Lay each folded sheet in the tin, ensuring that all of the inside is covered. Fold the excess back into the tin, leaving a little pastry standing proud of the rim.
- Spread the vegetables and spinach over the filo base. Whisk the eggs and milk in a jug and season with ground black pepper. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables, then scatter with the crumbled feta.
- Bake the tart for 40–45 min until cooked through and just golden. Serve with the salad leaves.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
414kcal 20.9g 16.9g 4.3g 5.7g 8g 1.6g 232mg 45.2g 3.5mg