- 300g waxy potatoes, peeled and cubed
- Spray cooking oil
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 400g asparagus or green beans, tough ends removed, if necessary, and cut into 3cm lengths
- 150g shelled edamame beans
- 150g reduced-fat vegetarian feta
- 8 large eggs
- 2tbsp chopped fresh chives, plus extra to garnish
- 50g reduced-fat mature vegetarian cheddar, grated
- Put the potato cubes in a large pan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil and cook for 10 min or until tender, then drain.
- Meanwhile, spray a 24cm ovenproof frying pan with oil and set over a medium heat. Add the spring onions and cook until softened. Add the potatoes, asparagus or green beans and edamame, then cook for 2–3 min.
- Add the feta to the pan and stir to combine the ingredients.
- Heat the grill to medium. Beat the eggs in a bowl, stir in the chives and season with freshly ground black pepper. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables and feta and cook for about 5 min until almost set.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over the frittata and put under the grill for about 8–10 min until the cheese is melted and golden and the frittata is set (watch it carefully to avoid overcooking). Serve garnished with the extra chives.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
396kcal 35g 20g 8g 5.6g 4.3g 1.4g 220mg 15g 3.9mg