- 250g basmati rice
- 1½tbsp tamari
- 1½tbsp mirin
- 1tsp runny honey
- Cooking oil spray
- 680g white fish fillets, thawed if frozen, cut into chunks
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- 20g piece fresh ginger, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into florets
- 200g mangetout, trimmed
- 200g red cabbage, shredded
- Fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
- Cook the rice according to the pack instructions, then drain and keep warm.
- Combine the tamari, mirin and honey in a small bowl.
- Spray a large non-stick wok or frying pan with oil and set over
a high heat. Add the fish and stir-fry for 3 min or until golden and cooked through, then transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Spray the wok or frying pan with more oil, then add the onion, five-spice and ginger and stir-fry for 2 min. Add the broccoli and mangetout and stir-fry for 2–3 min. Add the cabbage and stir-fry for 2 min. Add the tamari mixture and fish and stir to heat through.
- Serve the stir-fry with the rice, garnished with coriander leaves.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
464 43.1g 2.9g 0.4g 7.1g 11.5g 1.2g 148mg 66.2g 3.4mg