- 2tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2tsp dijon mustard
- Juice 1 lemon, plus wedges to serve
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 400g can chickpeas, drained
- 225g frozen soya beans, thawed
- 225g frozen peas, thawed
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 75g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- 4 x 170g white fish fillets
- Fresh coriander or parsley sprigs, to garnish (optional)
- Whisk together 1tbsp of the oil with the mustard, lemon juice and garlic in a small jug, then set aside.
- Toss the chickpeas, beans, peas, spinach and feta in a large bowl.
- Heat the grill to high, line a baking tray with foil and drizzle over ½tbsp of the remaining oil. Put the fish on top, then drizzle with the last of the oil and season with black pepper. Grill for 6–8 min, turning halfway through, until cooked.
- Serve the fish and salad drizzled with the dressing and garnished with herbs, if you like, with lemon wedges.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
392kcal 46.5g 14g 3.8g 8.3g 3.8g 1.4g 201mg 21.2g 4mg