- 700g baby potatoes, halved
- 350g broccoli, cut into small florets
- Cooking oil spray
- 2 yellow peppers, deseeded and diced
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 16 pitted black olives, roughly chopped
- 4tbsp fat-free Greek yogurt
- Zest 1 lemon, plus wedges to serve
- 4 x 170g firm white fish fillets
- Heat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7. Put the potatoes in a microwave-proof bowl and cover with a plate, then heat on high for 9–10 min until just tender. Or steam or boil for the same amount of time.
- Transfer the potatoes to a large baking dish, then gently crush with a potato masher. Add the broccoli, spray everything with oil, then roast for 15–20 min until the potatoes are golden and the broccoli is tender.
- Meanwhile, combine the peppers, tomatoes and olives in a bowl. Put the yogurt in another small bowl and sprinkle with the lemon zest.
- When the potatoes are almost ready, spray a non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over a medium heat. Cook the fish for 2–3 min on each side until just cooked through.
- Divide the potatoes and broccoli among 4 plates, top with the fish and serve with the salad, yogurt, lemon wedges and a sprinkling of freshly ground black pepper.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
333kcal 40g 3.7g 0.6g 9.5g 9.8g 0.8g 119mg 35.3g 2.9mg