- 500g small new potatoes, scrubbed and halved
- 2 courgettes, halved and cut into thick strips
- Cooking oil spray
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 4 x 170g firm white fish fillets
- Juice ½ lemon, plus lemon halves to serve
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 2tsp olive oil
- 70g bag rocket, to serve
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Put the potatoes in a medium pan of boiling water. Bring back up to the boil and cook for 8 min, then drain. Transfer the potatoes to the prepared baking tray along with the courgettes. Spray with cooking oil and season with plenty of black pepper, then roast in the oven for 25 min or until the potatoes are golden.
- Add the tomatoes and fish to the tray and roast for another 10–12 min until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Meanwhile, combine the lemon juice, garlic, oregano and olive oil in a small bowl to make a dressing.
- Drizzle the dressing and sprinkle pepper over the fish and veg, then scatter over the rocket and serve with the lemon halves.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
268 35.9g 4.1g 0.7g 4.9g 4.9g 0.3g 104mg 23.1g 3.5mg