- 700g sweet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into wedges
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 8 small corn tortillas
- 600g white fish fillets, such as cod, coley or haddock, cut into thick strips
- 1tbsp sweet paprika
- Cooking oil spray
- 1 carrot, grated or julienned
- 200g mix red and white cabbage, shredded
- 25g fresh coriander leaves, chopped
2tbsp fat-free French dressing
- 1 small avocado, stoned and chopped
- Juice 1 lime, plus wedges to serve
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- Heat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7 and line a large baking tray with baking paper. Add the sweet potato wedges to the tray, drizzle with the olive oil and toss to coat. Roast for 30 min or until golden and crisp on the outside and tender in the middle.
- Meanwhile, set a large non-stick griddle pan over a medium-high heat. Warm the tortillas in the pan for 2–3 min on each side, then transfer to a plate and cover with foil (leave the pan on the heat).
- Sprinkle the fish fillets evenly with the paprika, then spray with oil. Cook the fish in the griddle pan, turning, for 3–4 min until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate and leave to rest for 2 min.
- Meanwhile, combine the carrot, cabbage, coriander leaves and French dressing in a salad bowl.
- Mash the avocado with the lime juice in a small bowl until almost smooth. Spread each tortilla evenly with the avocado, then top with the fish, chopped tomato, and some of the cabbage and coriander salad. Roll up and serve with the sweet potato wedges, remaining salad and lime wedges on the side.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
529 38.3g 13.9g 3.3g 10.9g 18.6g 2.5g 169mg 86.8g 3.5mg