- 4 x 170g white fish fillets
- 1tsp chopped red chilli
- 2tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- Zest and juice ½ lemon
- 1 medium avocado, flesh scooped out
- 170g tub fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 250g red cabbage, shredded
- 70g bag rocket
- 8 mini wholemeal tortillas
- Heat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas 5. Put the fish fillets on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Mix the chilli, coriander and lemon zest in a bowl, then rub over the fish. Cover loosely with foil and bake for 15 min or until just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, mash the avocado in a small bowl, then add the lemon juice and 3tbsp of the yogurt and mix. Toss the carrot, cabbage and rocket together to make a slaw. Warm the tortillas according to the pack instructions.
- To serve, spread the tortillas with a little of the avocado mixture, then top with the slaw, fish and remaining avocado mixture and yogurt. Season with ground black pepper and serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
416kcal 41.3g 12.3g 3.5g 9.3g 7.6g 1g 182mg 33.8g 2.5mg