- 500g skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 4tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- ½tsp five-spice mix
- Cooking oil spray
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 25g fresh ginger, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 350g assorted Asian mushrooms, such as shiitake, oyster or enoki
- 350g assorted Asian greens, such as pak choi, cut into 8cm lengths
- 2 x 240g packs Seeds of Change Quinoa & Wholegrain Rice
- Put the chicken in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Combine the hoisin, sweet chilli and soy sauces with the five-spice mix and 2tbsp water in a small jug. Drizzle half over the chicken, then turn to coat. Reserve the remaining sauce.
- Thread the chicken pieces on to 8 skewers. Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and set over a medium–high heat. Cook the skewers for 10 min, turning occasionally, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a wok or large frying pan set over a medium–high heat. Add the ginger and mushrooms, stirring, and cook for 3 min or until the mushrooms are golden. Add the greens and cook for 3 min or until tender. Add the reserved sauce and cook until heated through.
- Heat the quinoa and rice mixture according to the pack instructions. Serve the skewers and vegetables with the rice and quinoa on the side.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
440 37.7g 8.7g 0.8g 5.4g 11.2g 2.2g 96mg 52.5g 4.6mg