- 450g pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 6tbsp plum sauce
- 1tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- 200g baby pak choi, trimmed and cut into 6cm lengths
- 350g tenderstem broccoli, trimmed
- 150g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 2tsp cornflour
- Cooking oil spray
- 25g piece fresh ginger, cut into matchsticks
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 350g mixed Asian mushrooms, sliced
- 300g pack straight-to-wok noodles
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Put the pork on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Brush with 2tbsp of the plum sauce and sprinkle with the five-spice, then bake for 20 min.
- Meanwhile, steam the pak choi, broccoli and sugar snap peas until almost tender. Combine the cornflour and 4tbsp water in a small bowl and set aside.
- Spray a wok or large non-stick frying pan with oil and set over a high heat. Cook the ginger and chilli, stirring, for 1 min or until fragrant. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring, for 5 min.
- Remove the pork from the oven, then cover with foil and rest for 5–10 min. Add the steamed greens to the wok with the remaining plum sauce and the cornflour mixture. Stir-fry for 5 min or until heated through.
- Prepare the noodles according to the pack instructions, then toss through the stir-fry. Slice the pork, then serve on top of the stir-fry, drizzled with any pan juices.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
373 35.4g 7.1g 1.9g 7.9g 14.3g 1.2g 143mg 41.5g 5.1mg