- 85g self-raising flour
- 25g caster sugar
- 125ml skimmed milk
- 1 medium egg
- Cooking oil spray
- 300g low-fat vanilla yogurt, 4tsp honey and 320g mixed berries (defrosted if frozen), to serve
- Sift the flour into a bowl. Add the sugar and stir to combine.
- In a small bowl or jug, whisk the milk and egg. Make a well in the dry mixture and pour in the milk and egg mixture, whisking until the batter is smooth and combined.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and spray with oil. Drop tablespoons of the batter into the pan and cook for 2–3 min, or until tiny bubbles start to form around the edges. Flip, then cook for another 1–2 min on the other side. Repeat with the remaining batter to make 12 pikelets, respraying with a little more oil in between batches.
- Pile the pikelets on serving dishes and top with the yogurt, honey and a few berries, with the remaining berries on the side.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
254kcal 8.5g 3.6g 1.1g 2.8g 33.3g 0.4g 248mg 50.3g 1.2mg