- 4 slices Schär Wholesome White Bread
- 2 eggs
- 50ml semi-skimmed milk
- ¼tsp ground cinnamon
- ½tsp vanilla extract
- 25g low-fat spread
- 2tbsp maple syrup
- 80g raspberries
- 80g blueberries
- 2tsp icing sugar
- Cut each slice of bread into 4 sticks. Beat the eggs, milk, cinnamon and vanilla extract together in a shallow dish.
- Melt the low-fat spread in a large frying pan over a moderate heat. Meanwhile, dip both sides of the bread strips into the egg mixture.
- Fry the dipped bread sticks in batches, turning once, until golden on both sides.
- Divide the toast sticks between 2 plates, drizzle over the maple syrup and top with the raspberries and blueberries. Serve dusted with the icing sugar.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
335 11.3g 11.6g 3.1g 6.1g 20.8g 1g 92mg 44.7g 1.8mg