User Review( vote)
This mocktail recipe from London's Redemption Bar uses coconut water and citrus juices for a refreshing, tropical drink.
Prep Time 2 min
Cooking Time n/aHealthy Food Guide
- 75ml freshly squeezed lime juice, plus 2 lime wedges
- Maple syrup to taste
- 50ml coconut water
- 25ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- Edible flower, to garnish (optional)
- Choose a beautiful martini glass, then run a wedge of lime around the rim.
- Blend all the other ingredients in a blender for 30 sec.
- Serve the cocktail in the glass, garnished with a lime wedge and an edible flower, if you like.