- 125ml reduced-fat coconut milk
- 400ml coconut water
- 2 large frozen bananas
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1 medium fresh pineapple, peeled and cubed
- 500ml crushed ice
- Fresh mint sprigs, to decorate
- Whiz the coconut milk, coconut water, bananas, vanilla and most of the pineapple in a blender until smooth. Divide most of the remaining pineapple and most of the ice among 6 glasses.
- Mix the remaining ice into the blended cocktail, then pour into glasses. Stir, then decorate with the rest of the pineapple and the mint
TIP Use 400g ready-prepared fresh pineapple, if you prefer. Thread any leftover chunks on to skewers and serve to dunk in the cocktails.
- To turn it into a TIPPLE… Add a single measure (25ml) of white rum or Malibu per serving.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
96 0.9g 1.9g 1.4g 1.7g 18.8g 0g 14mg 19.9g 0.3mg