- 250g reduced-fat strawberry yogurt
- 100g strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 350g reduced-fat vanilla yogurt
- 50g blueberries, some chopped in half, some left whole
- 250g reduced-fat mango yogurt
- 1 ripe yellow peach or nectarine, skin on, chopped
- 1 small banana, chopped
- 12tbsp muesli or granola cereal, crushed slightly
- Combine the strawberry yogurt and chopped strawberries in a bowl and mix well.
- Combine vanilla yogurt and blueberries in a separate bowl.
- Combine the mango yogurt with the peach or nectarine and the banana in another bowl and mix well (see tip).
- Spoon the yogurt mixtures into 18 x 70–80ml egg moulds, large silicon ice cube moulds, mini yogurt pots or small lolly moulds. Sprinkle the muesli or granola over the top of some of the yogurt mix, or stir through the yogurt while spooning it into the moulds.
- Tap the moulds gently on the worksurface to remove any air bubbles. Insert small lolly sticks into each mould, then freeze until the pops are firm or overnight.
- To serve, wipe the moulds with a warm wet cloth, then remove the pops.
TIP For a more intense colour, put the mango yogurt in a jug and blitz with a stick mixer until smooth before stirring through the chopped peach or nectarine and banana.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
60 2.7g 0.6g 0.2g 1.1g 7.3g 0g 67mg 10g 0.1mg