- 75g mixed nuts, roughly chopped
- 50g mixed seeds
- 175g gluten-free porridge oats
- 90g dried fruit, roughly chopped
- 150g gluten-free mixed nut butter
- 2tbsp golden syrup
- 1 egg, plus 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- Heat the oven to 160°C/fan 140°C/gas 3. Line a 20cm square baking tin with baking paper.
- Spread the nuts and seeds over the prepared baking tray. Bake for 6–8 min until they’re just golden.
- Combine the oats and toasted nuts and seeds in a mixing bowl with the dried fruit. Make a well in the centre, then add the nut butter, golden syrup, egg and egg white. Mix together until all the ingredients are well moistened.
- Using a wet hand, gently press the mixture into the prepared baking tin, then bake for 20–25 min. Cool completely in the tin on a wire rack, then remove from the tin and cut into 16 bars.
Tip: Store the bars in an airtight container for up to a week.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
178 6.3g 9.6g 1.5g 2.5g 7.3g 0.1g 34mg 15.3g 1.2mg