- Cooking oil spray, to grease
- 1kg low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2tbsp runny honey
- 10 apricot halves canned in juice (about ½ x 400g can), drained and thinly sliced
- 150g blueberries, plus extra to decorate
- 40g finely chopped pistachios, plus extra to decorate
- 1 kiwi, finely chopped
- Grease and line a 2lb loaf tin with clingfilm, allowing a good overhang.
- Combine the yogurt and honey in a large bowl. Fold in the apricots, blueberries, pistachios and kiwi, then pour into the prepared tin. Smooth the top, then fold over the overhanging clingfilm to cover and freeze overnight.
- Remove the tin from the freezer 20 min before you want to serve, to allow the dessert to soften slightly. Carefully remove the slice from the tin, using the clingfilm to help you, and turn out on to a platter (discard the clingfilm). Decorate the top with the extra chopped pistachios and blueberries, then slice to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
136kcal 6.1g 3.1g 1g 1.1g 20g 0.2g 183mg 21g 0.4mg