- 175g raspberries
- 125g blueberries
- 100g caster sugar
- 300g extra-light soft cheese
- 100g half-fat soured cream
- 3 x 100g pots low-fat berry flavoured fromage frais
- Zest of 1 orange
- To decorate
- 150g mixed berries
- 1–2tbsp icing sugar
- Mint springs
- In a large bowl, mix the berries for the ice cream with the sugar and stir until the sugar dissolves. Add the remaining ingredients and use a hand blender or food processor to mix until the mixture is smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a 1.5 litre container or eight individual pudding moulds or ramekins, lined with clingfilm, and freeze for at least 12 hours.
- When you’re ready to serve the ice cream, mix the berries for decoration with the icing sugar and stir until the sugar is dissolved, crushing the berries slightly to release their juice.
- Serve three scoops of ice cream per person, or turn out the individual moulds on to plates. Spoon the berry mix over the ice cream and decorate with the mint sprigs.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
177 kcal 10.4g 3.7g 2.4g 1.6g 28.1g 0.4g 122mg 29.2g 0.4mg