- 75g low-fat spread
- 200g dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids)
- 100g reduced-fat rich tea biscuits, crushed
- 25g mini marshmallows
- 100g dried apricots, chopped
- 75g sultanas
- Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper. Put the low-fat spread and chocolate in a microwaveproof bowl. Microwave at medium power for 2 min or until melted, or melt gently in a pan on the hob. Stir until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine the crushed biscuits, marshmallows, apricots and sultanas. Add the chocolate mixture and stir to combine, then press into the tin.
- Chill for 1 hr or until set. Remove from the tin, peel off the baking paper and cut into 20 pieces.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
117 1.8g 6.5g 3.1g 1.6g 9.5g 0.1g 18mg 13.2g 0.6mg