User Review( votes)
- 125g boneless, skinless chicken thigh fillet, chopped
- 1½tbsp mirin or sweet sherry
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Spray olive oil
- 200g baby spinach
- 1tsp tomato purée
- 1tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 250g pack ready to heat basmati rice, heated, to serve
- Black sesame seeds, to garnish
- Put the chicken in a bowl with the mirin or sherry and garlic and season with ground black pepper. Turn to coat well, then cover and marinate in the fridge for 30 min.
- Set a wok or large non-stick frying pan (that has a lid) over a medium-high heat and spray with olive oil. Add the spinach and cook for 2 min, then transfer it to a serving plate.
- Spray the wok or pan with oil again. Drain the chicken, reserving the marinade, and add to the pan. Stir-fry for 3–5 min until browned. Add the marinade, cover the wok with the lid and steam for a few min until the chicken is cooked through.
- Add the tomato purée, worcestershire sauce and 1tbsp water to the wok or pan and stir-fry until caramelised.
- Transfer the chicken to the plate with the spinach and serve with the rice, garnished with the sesame seeds.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
492 38g 7g 1.6g 3.5g 23g 1g 319mg 67g 7mg