- 600g white fish fillets
- 1tsp olive oil
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Cooking oil spray
- 75g fresh crusty bread, torn into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- A few fresh flatleaf parsley sprigs, chopped
- 200g lettuce and 100g cucumber, peeled into ribbons, to serve
- Put a large griddle pan over a medium-high heat. Brush the fish with the oil, then cook on each side for 2–3 min until opaque and cooked through. Cook the lemon wedges for 1 min on each side or until warm and marked with griddle lines.
- Meanwhile, put a large non-stick frying pan over a high heat and spray with a little oil. Toss the bread and garlic together in a bowl, then add to the pan and cook, tossing, for 2–3 min until crisp and golden.
- Add the tomatoes to the bread pan, heat for 1 min or until slightly softened, then stir through the parsley. Serve the fish, topped with the bread mixture, with the lettuce, cucumber and lemon wedges.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
195 30.3g 2.7g 0.4g 1.6g 3.6g 0.5g 60mg 12.8g 1.2mg