- 275g cherry tomatoes
- Spray olive oil
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 2 leeks, halved and thinly sliced
- 175g arborio rice
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 125ml white wine
- 2 very low salt gluten-free chicken stock cubes, dissolved in 750ml boiling water
- 350g courgettes, coarsely grated
- 250g raw peeled prawns, thawed if frozen
- ½ x 25g bunch basil leaves, finely chopped
- 50g low-fat feta, crumbled
- 350g steamed tenderstem broccoli, to serve
- Heat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas 5 and line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Put the tomatoes on the tray, spray with oil and season with freshly ground black pepper, then bake for 10 min or until starting to collapse.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, heat the oil over a medium-high heat. Sauté the leeks for 5 min or until softened. Add the rice and garlic, then stir to coat in the oil. Add the wine and cook, stirring, until reduced.
- Add the stock and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring often, for 20 min or until the rice is just tender. Stir in the courgettes and prawns. Cook, stirring, for 5 min or until the prawns are just cooked through.
- Stir most of the chopped basil through the risotto, then divide among 4 bowls and top with the crumbled feta, baked tomatoes and remaining basil leaves. Serve with the steamed broccoli.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
367 23g 7.9g 2g 6.7g 6.7g 1g 185mg 41g 4.7mg