- 2 x 150g pizza bases
- 5tbsp passata
- 100g mix grated reduced-fat mozzarella and cheddar
- 250g raw peeled and deveined prawns
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2tbsp chopped fresh basil leaves
- 200g baby plum tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ avocado, thinly sliced
- 120g mixed salad leaves
- 2tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Heat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7 and line 2 baking sheets with non-stick baking paper.
- Put the pizza bases on the prepared baking sheets. Spread the passata evenly over the bases, then sprinkle with half the grated cheese.
- Combine the prawns, garlic and basil in a bowl, then arrange on top of the pizza bases along with half the tomatoes and half the onion. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese, then bake for 12–15 min until the bases are crisp and the prawns cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine the avocado and salad leaves with the remaining tomatoes and onion in a large serving bowl. Drizzle with the vinegar and toss gently to combine. Slice the pizzas, then serve with salad.
Vary it: Mix 3tbsp pesto with 2tbsp water, then drizzle over the passata before adding the remaining toppings.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
432kcal 26.2g 14.6g 4.7g 5.3g 7.9g 1.5g 342mg 45.9g 2.4mg