- 250g lean beef steak, cut into 2cm strips
- 300g broccoli, cut into florets and stalks sliced
- 250g green beans, sliced
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 20g piece fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced, plus extra to garnish (optional)
- 250g pack ready to heat quinoa, heated
- 4tbsp white wine or sherry
- 1tsp gluten-free cornflour
- 2tbsp gluten-free reduced-salt tamari
- 2tsp toasted sesame oil
- Combine the wine or sherry, cornflour and tamari with 2tbsp water in a bowl. Add the beef strips and stir to coat.
- Heat 1tsp of the oil in a large non-stick frying pan set over a high heat. Remove the beef from the marinade (reserving the marinade) and stir-fry for 2 min. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan. Add the broccoli, beans, onions and ginger, then stir-fry for 3–4 min. Add 3tbsp water to the pan and toss the vegetables, letting the water evaporate. Reduce the heat to medium and add the beef back to the pan with the remaining marinade and the chilli. Cook the mixture, stirring, for 30 sec to thicken the sauce and cook out the cornflour.
- Serve the beef and the broccoli on a bed of quinoa, garnished with extra chilli, if using.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
314 23g 11.6g 3.2g 8.4g 4.2g 1.2g 82mg 22g 4.5mg