- 400g pork tenderloin medallions, thinly sliced
- 2tbsp finely grated fresh ginger
- 800g ready prepared stir-fry vegetables
- 100g plum sauce
- 50g unsalted cashews
- 2 x 250g packs ready to heat brown rice
- 3 spring onions, shredded, to serve
- CHECK THAT YOU HAVE
- 2tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- Combine the pork with the ginger
in a non-metallic bowl.
- Heat 1tbsp of the sesame oil in a wok or large non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add the pork and stir-fry for 5 min or until browned and just cooked through, then transfer to a plate.
- Return the pan to the high heat and add the stir-fry vegetables with the soy sauce, plum sauce and 5tbsp water. Stir-fry for 2 min or until the veg are tender-crisp and the sauce thickened.
- Return the pork to the pan with the cashews and stir-fry for 1 min until hot.
- Meanwhile, heat the rice according to the pack instructions. Divide among 4 bowls, then top with the pork stir-fry and garnish with the spring onions to serve.
- Combine the pork with the ginger in a non-metallic bowl.
MAKE THIS VEGGIE by using Quorn pieces, which will absorb the strong flavours of the sauce.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
495 32.3g 14.5g 3.3g 6.2g 8g 0.9g 81mg 55g 3.6mg