- 125g low-fat spread
- 100g caster sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- ½tsp ground nutmeg
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 180g gluten-free plain flour
- 2tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 385g tin apple slices, chopped
- 150g blackberries
- 2tsp icing sugar, to dust
- Heat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4. Line a 20cm square baking tin with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the ingredients (except the apples, blackberries and icing sugar) until well combined. Fold through the fruit.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared tin and bake for 35–40 min until well risen and golden. Remove from the oven and cool in the tin for 15 min, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cut the bake into 16 equal squares and dust with the icing sugar before serving.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
114 1.7g 3.4g 0.8g 1.1g 10.4g 0.3g 23mg 19.7g 0.5mg