- Cooking oil spray, to grease
- 400g can chickpeas in water, drained and blended in a food processor
- 1 egg
- 50g gluten-free flour
- ½tsp cumin
- ½tsp gluten-free baking powder
- ½tsp garlic powder
- 1tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander
- 1tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
- 1tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Line a large baking sheet with non-stick baking paper and spray it with cooking oil.
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl, then pile on to the prepared baking sheet and spread evenly into a 30cm diameter circle. Bake for 25–30 min until golden brown. Let cool for a few minutes on a wire rack, then add the toppings.
TIP: Top yours with reduced-fat hummus, red onion, roasted aubergine and courgette, reduced-fat feta and harissa. Or you can make a topping with virtually any vegetable, raw or cooked.