- 150g gluten-free plain flour (we used Doves Farm)
- 2tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 150–175ml skimmed milk (or dairy-free alternative)
- Grated zest 1 orange or lemon
- Spray sunflower oil
- In a bowl, whisk together all the ingredients apart from the spray oil, using 150ml of the milk (you may need to add 1–2tbsp more to achieve a pourable consistency).
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and set it over a medium heat. Put of the batter (about 2tbsp) into the hot pan to make 1 pancake. Cook for 2 min until small bubbles appear on top, then flip carefully. Cook for another 1½–2 min until golden on both sides. Transfer the pancake to a plate and keep warm. Repeat with the remaining batter to make 12 pancakes.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
188 6.7g 2.9g 0.8g 0.3g 3.2g 0.8g 90mg 33.7g 0.5mg