- 185g gluten-free self-raising flour
- 185g quick-cook (fine) polenta
- 200g caster sugar
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 150g low-fat spread
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 450g pears, peeled, cored and diced
- 20g flaked almonds
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC/fan 140°C/gas 3. Line a 16x28cm baking tin with baking paper.
- Combine the flour, polenta, sugar and lemon zest in a large bowl. Rub in the spread with your fingertips until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Add the egg and 2tbsp water and mix.
- Spoon half the mixture into the prepared tin and press down. Top with the pears, reserving a handful, and press down. Repeat with the remaining mixture and pears, then scatter over the flaked almonds.
- Bake for 45 min or until golden and firm to the touch. Cool in the tin, then cut into 24 pieces.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
119 1.5g 2.8g 0.6g 0.5g 10.2g 0.2g 9mg 22.5g 0.3mg