- Cooking oil spray, to grease
- 300g sweet potatoes, peeled and whizzed in a food processor
- 75g gluten-free flour
- 2 eggs
- ½tsp onion powder
- ½tsp gluten-free baking powder
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Line a baking sheet with non-stick baking paper, then spray with oil.
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl, then pile on to the prepared baking sheet and spread evenly into a 30cm diameter circle. Bake for 25–30 min until golden brown.
- Remove the base from the oven, then add your toppings. Return to the oven for 5–7 min or until the cheese has melted and the toppings are hot.
Tip: Top yours with reduced-fat mozzarella, parmesan, passata, cherry tomatoes and basil. You could even try Mexican, Indian or Thai toppings to see just how adaptable this base is.