- 150g gluten-free, dairy-free marshmallows, halved
- 30g flaked coconut
- 50g pistachio kernels
- 40g dried cherries or raisins, chopped
- 300g gluten-free, dairy-free 70% dark chocolate, chopped
- Lightly grease and line a 20cm square baking tin with non-stick baking paper, allowing the paper to overhang 2 sides.
- Combine the marshmallows, coconut, pistachios and fruit (reserving 1tbsp each of the nuts and fruit) in a bowl.
- Put the chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water (don’t allow the bowl to touch the water). Stir until melted and smooth, then stir into the marshmallow mix. Spoon into the prepared tin and sprinkle over the remaining nuts and fruit. Chill for 2–3 hr.
- When set, remove from the tin, using the overhanging paper as ‘handles’, and set aside for 5 min before cutting into 20 pieces to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
146k 2.5g 8.6g 4.8g 2.1g 10g 0g 3mg 14g 0.2mg