- 500g mixed cauliflower and broccoli florets, thinly sliced
- Spray olive oil
- ½tsp turmeric
- ½tsp chilli powder
- 2tsp ground coriander
- 4tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Heat oven to 220ºC/fan 200°C/gas 7.
- Arrange the florets on a lined tray, spritz with spray olive oil, then sprinkle with ½tsp turmeric, ½tsp chilli powder and 2tsp ground coriander and toss to coat.
- Cook for 25 min, or until crisp, then add the pumpkin seeds for the final 5 min of cooking time.
- Leave to cool, then store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
63 3.9g 3.2g 0.5g 2.6g 1.6g 0g 31mg 3.4g 1.3mg