- 3tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 leeks, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 celery sticks, sliced
- 150g small carrots
- 1 medium swede, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 parsnips, cut into chunks
- 350g pumpkin or butternut squash flesh, cut into 2.5cm chunks
- 2tbsp sun-dried tomato paste
- 1 litre reduced-salt vegetable stock
- 2 x 400g tins borlotti beans, drained
- Heat the oil in a large flameproof casserole. Add the onion, leeks and garlic and cook for 5 min or until softened. Add the remaining veg and potatoes and cook for 8–10 min, stirring occasionally.
- Add the tomato paste, stock and beans and season with black pepper. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 20–25 min until the veg are tender.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
261kcal 10.2g 9.9g 1.7g 14.4g 14.5g 1.5g 115mg 34.6g 1.7mg