- 1 x 400g tin chopped tomatoes, drained in a sieve
- Zest of 1 lemon, plus the juice of ½ lemon
- A few fresh mint sprigs, chopped
- 4 x 200g thick white fish fillets
- 100g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into chunks, and 2 medium courgettes, sliced, both steamed, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, lemon zest, juice and mint.
- Put the fish in an ovenproof dish. Spoon over the tomato mixture, then sprinkle with the feta and ground black pepper. Bake for 10–15 min until the fish is cooked through.
- Preheat the grill, then grill the baked fish for 1–2 min until the cheese is golden. Serve straightaway with the steamed potatoes and courgettes.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
382 47.3g 5g 2.9g 5.4g 6.1g 1.6g 149mg 39.2g 2.1mg