- 100g couscous
- ¾tsp reduced-salt vegetable stock powder
- 50g soft pitted dates, chopped
- 50g pitted olives, sliced
- 100g cooked beetroot, diced
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 125g cherry tomatoes
- ½ yellow pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- Fresh mint sprigs, torn
- Juice 1 lemon
- 1tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Put the couscous in a bowl. Mix the stock powder with 175ml boiling water in a jug, then pour over the couscous, cover and leave for 5 min.
- Fluff up the couscous with a fork, then add the dates, olives, beetroot, spring onions, tomatoes, pepper, red onion and mint (reserving a few sprigs to garnish) and toss. Mix the lemon juice and oil together in a small jug or bowl, then toss through the salad and serve garnished with mint sprigs. If making as a main meal for 4, serve with lightly toasted pittas and tzatziki.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
138 3.7g 3.4g 0.5g 3g 10.6g 0.7g 37mg 24.5g 1.3mg