- 2 x 200g cans tuna steak in olive oil, drained and oil from 1 can reserved
- 400g can chickpeas in water, drained
- Tabasco, to taste
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 5tbsp coarsely chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
- 2tbsp lemon juice, plus wedges to serve
- 1tbsp capers, rinsed and drained
- 300g mixed salad leaves
- 1 large red pepper, thinly sliced
- Flake the tuna into a large bowl, then add the reserved oil from
the can, the chickpeas, a dash of Tabasco, the red onion, parsley, lemon juice and capers.
- Divide the salad leaves among 4 serving bowls, then pile the tuna mixture on top and scatter over the sliced red pepper. Serve with lemon wedges to squeeze over.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
359kcal 39g 12g 1.9g 7.9g 5.2g 1.8g 178mg 20g 4.4mg