- 8 eggs
- 4tbsp skimmed milk
- Cooking oil spray
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 160g chopped kale (stalks removed), spinach or rocket
- 4 slices wholegrain bread
- 100g lean shaved ham
- 2 small avocados, flesh sliced
- Whisk the eggs and milk together in a medium bowl, season with black pepper and set aside.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and set over a medium heat. Sauté the garlic and kale, spinach or rocket for 2–3 min until just wilted. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Toast the bread. Meanwhile, add the egg mixture to the hot pan and stir gently with a wooden spoon. Continue to cook, stirring, until the eggs are almost set, then lightly fold in the greens.
- Divide the toast among 4 serving plates, then top with the ham and green eggs. Serve each portion with half a sliced avocado on the side, sprinkled with black pepper.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
395kcal 26.5g 23.2g 5.7g 6.1g 2.9g 1.5g 217mg 21.6g 3.9mg